Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

This Week's Leaders

Who's Online2

Blitteken87
Blitteken87
Foolio
Foolio

First Auction Mock Draft

JGuilbault11JGuilbault11 Posts: 160Member

Hard to really tell in these, because most of the time these values don't fly in leagues where people know what they are doing. But here we go!

Comments

• BlueBlue Posts: 1,089Member ✭✭

There is a lot I love about this draft. Luck, Kelce,Cobb, Ameer, Bryant, AJ, all great value in my eyes. Personally I am not high on Hyde but his value is there, your bench looks pretty solid.

• JGuilbault11JGuilbault11 Posts: 160Member

10-team mock too, forgot that.

@Blue The first thing that came to mind was an option to package Hyde and Thomas for a top tier running back. I had wanted Jeremy Hill, because I sat back during the RB run, but some guy was waiting and just put him out there for $60 lol.

• TileGirlTileGirl Posts: 4Member

I like it. Morris seems high to me, is it not?

• JGuilbault11JGuilbault11 Posts: 160Member

@TileGirl said:
    I like it. Morris seems high to me, is it not?

Yes and no, for this mock he was a value price in comparison to where the other running backs went at. Which it didn't really hurt me anywhere else paying what I did. If he went for that in an actual auction draft, with committed members, it is way too high.

• TexasShooterTexasShooter Posts: 1,806Member, Response Team ✭✭

Love the whole draft except Hyde, lol I'm just not sold on him. If this was your actual roster I would try an use DT,Aj, or Cobb for a top RB. Not a fan of the whole RB position here.

I do like the upside in Randle/Abdullah for $4. Good value there if they both break out.