Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

This Week's Leaders

first time drafting first season of fantasy

AliM3AliM3 Posts: 12Member

qb-matt ryan, winston
wr- demarius thomas, emanual sanders, vjax, colston, perriman,
rb- shady mccoy, ingram, l murray, b-sankey, vereen
TE- jason witten
def- st louia
k hauschka

How did i do?

Comments

• BlueBlue Posts: 1,089Member ✭✭

I like the team overall, not sure about getting 2 WR from the same team though, especially with manning slowing down the 2nd half of last year. As a cowboy fan I love Witten, dude is as great as they come, but from a fantasy prospective, I wouldn't be investing in him. He has also slowed some, still reliable but used far less than in years past. Outside of that, well done!

• AliM3AliM3 Posts: 12Member

@Blue Yeah I'll see if I can shop around sanders. My whole thinking was last season both of them were putting up good fantasy numbers and not 2 mention having arguably the best QB feeding them the ball with precision also helps thats why. And Witten there aren't a lot of Good TE left graham, gronk after that it is a severe drop off olsen, kelce, and such so when I came down to choosing a TE didn't have a lot to choose from. For me witten has the highest potential with murray gone romo is gonna have 2 fling the ball and i think he is going to split it between dez and witten..hopefully

• TexasShooterTexasShooter Posts: 1,806Member, Response Team ✭✭

Good looking roster to me. I think you could have done better with the Sanders pick so you wouldn't have to try and trade him. I like your RBs but Mccoy is starting to slide down my board. And while I love Witten as a true TE for my Cowboys, I do not want him in fantasy land. I also do not like drafting 2 QBs, but heck Winston could go crazy in his rookie year?

• badams4badams4 Posts: 319Member

Move sanders for R Cobb... throw in Sankey see if he bites if not ask him what he needs.. they have have aboutt the same projections..