Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Quick Fantasy Pros Mock Draft

JGuilbault11JGuilbault11 Posts: 160Member

Just did a quick fantasy pros draft. 12-Team Standard - Forgot to add flex though. Thoughts?

Comments

• BlueBlue Posts: 1,089Member ✭✭

Love the team in PPR format, in a standard I am not so sure, both Spiller and Ellington have red zone vultures, while Brown is great in any format, he is worth more in PPRs. Not sure what the plans are for Murray and pass catching, there will be a big dip there. And if Megatron returns to glory Tate might see a dip in TDs. Garçon being another pass catch guy if RG3 does come back to life and the reconnect.

• JGuilbault11JGuilbault11 Posts: 160Member

@Blue I agree, PPR these guys are studs. Murray was best available, kind of the only borderline top RB left on the board. Murray and Hyde aren't my favorite RB duo, like you said a lot of uncertainty with Murray.

If Megatron returns to what he usually does, you don't think things will open up more for Tate? Just being a clear number two WR, with really no major targets behind him, could see some slight upside. Stafford should be in the top 5 no less than 8 in attempts again this season, although I would like to see more than 22 touchdowns from a guy throwing over 600 times a season. With the mention of Garcon, I like the upside, especially picking him in the later rounds.

• BlueBlue Posts: 1,089Member ✭✭

Garcon is a great sleeper, if RG3 returns, huge upside, especially considering his ADP.