Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

This Week's Leaders

2015 Dynasty Rookie Rankings

Jay Ajayi is a guy I am really looking at in the late first, early second, for high risk high reward. Lamar Miller is on a contract year, and Ajayi can do it all. Miller and him will share time, Miller will pull 60-40, but if Ajayi steps up, the Dolphins could let Miller walk, which would open up the room for him. The knee is an issue, tough to lose a pick that high if all the news turns out to be true about a possible weakening knee. Maybe it causes him to slip in dynasty drafts like the real one. It is an enticing battle to watch.

http://www.fantasypros.com/nfl/rankings/rookies.php

Comments

• murphysxmmurphysxm Posts: 361Member, Moderator mod

The fact that EVERY team dropped him on their boards and he made it all the way to round 5, scares the hell out of me.

• TexasShooterTexasShooter Posts: 1,806Member, Response Team ✭✭

Agreed^. What do teams know about that knee that we don't, that let him fall to round 5. I might use a late 8rd or later pick on him,not any sooner for me.

• JGuilbault11JGuilbault11 Posts: 160Member

Yeah it is scary, in terms of just dynasty, I like the risk. In standard It will be a late round pick, if he gets drafted at all.

• JoshShep50JoshShep50 Posts: 191Member, Moderator mod

Not exactly going out on a limb, but if I'm embracing risk in a rookie draft, it's going to be in the form of DGB. Dorial Green-Beckham's raw talent and physical freakiness is tough to ignore. I would take Kevin White and Davante Parker before him, but I'd probably take DGB over Amari Coopers and sacrifice floor for ceiling.

• srlarsonsrlarson Posts: 682Member ✭✭

For WR's..I really like White.....hearing good early returns on Parker

RB's....outside of the top guys..I like Cobb in Tenn...Sankey stunk last year.....if nothing else he is a waiver wire watch and get one week before everyone else.