Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

This Week's Leaders

Leveon Bell Trade

I currently have Leveon Bell on my team I was offered Matthew Stafford and Adrian Foster for Leveon Bell and my first round draft pick next year.

In this league you start two QB's, currently I only have one QB Eli Manning, other available QB's free agents are Ryan Mallett, Ryan Fitzpatrick, and Matt Cassel.

For Keepers you keep your roster and then drop players as you add new players next year.

Comments

• JoshShep50JoshShep50 Posts: 191Member, Moderator mod

What is the league size? And when you say first round draft pick next year, are you talking this season, or have you already had a crazy early draft and you're talking about the upcoming season? Most likely I'm passing on the deal, but I'd love a little more info. I'd probably pounce on Mallett for now. I think he has reasonable upside.

• apapolloapapollo Posts: 2Member

They are doing this year's draft right now so it would be 2016. There are 12 teams.

• JoshShep50JoshShep50 Posts: 191Member, Moderator mod

That makes things closer, but I'd still pass on the deal and grab Mallett out of the free agent pool. Maybe try and make a deal for another low-end QB to throw into the mix.