Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

This Week's Leaders

Who is the better Keeper?

I posted a discussion before asking what I should do about my keepers.

I've narrowed it down to choosing between Carlos Hyde & Jonathan Stewart for my final keeper spot.

I know Stewart is 4 years older, but I'm looking for a present championship in my 10-team, standard, 3 WR league. Hyde can be kept as an 8th rounder while Stewart went undrafted last year in my league and can be kept as a 16th rounder.

Hyde is currently on my roster. Stewart I would have to trade for...not much, a guy I'm not keeping and a late round pick most likely.

I've received interest in Hyde from someone who has Teddy Bridgewater on the table. I'd like to get Teddy (who can be kept as an 16h Rd pick) but my keepers are pretty much set:

1. Mark Ingram (8thRd)
  2. Cam Newton (9thRd)
  3. Kelvin Benjamin (11thRd)
  4. Joseph Randle (16thRd)
  5. Hyde (8thRd)/ Stewart (16thRd)/ Bridgewater (16thRd)

I also own two 1st Round Picks in this coming draft.

Any thoughts on who I should keep is much appreciated, thanks!!!

Comments

• murphysxmmurphysxm Posts: 361Member, Moderator mod

I would throw Randle back and keep Hyde and Stewart

• srlarsonsrlarson Posts: 682Member ✭✭

no interest in Bridgewater.....I agree I throw randle back and keeping Hyde and Stewart.....

• JoshShep50JoshShep50 Posts: 191Member, Moderator mod

I'll echo the sentiments of tossing Randle back, but I'm going to throw out what will probably be an unpopular opinion and suggest tossing Ingram back and keeping Hyde,Stewart and Bridgewater instead of Ingram,Randle and Hyde. I'd be somewhat concerned by the presence of C.J. Spiller in New Orleans (more so than with the presence of Reggie Bush in San Francisco). I wish I knew the inflation rate for picks, but Bridgewater could be a steal, though, that probably won't really start to be the case until 2016. My one concern is having so much exposure to the Panthers' offense. It seems like you'll end up having guys vulture touchdown from one another on your own team, capping the ceiling. Furthermore, the floor is really low if the Panthers have a touch matchup or fail to score much.