Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

This Week's Leaders

Cowboys-Eagles Fantasy Impacts

JGuilbault11JGuilbault11 Posts: 160Member

Both these teams had huge fantasy value last season, a lot has changed. I am knocking Murray down just a tad, will not have as many attempts, also will have Sproles cut into his receiving game. Hard to follow-up his 2014 season.

As for the Dallas RB situation, whoever has the touches should be a great value with the offensive line. Going to be a battle to keep an eye on, but I think Joseph Randle ends up being the more valuable player.

Jordan Matthews and Nelson Agholor should be the main targets for Philly, love Matthews taking the next fantasy step this year. Chip Kelly should utilize Agholor well, and could be a great PPR receiver.

Dez Bryant, possibly more goal-line looks, but not much changing for him. Have him as the #2 WR, behind Antonio Bryant. Terrence Williams should be a solid WR2-Flex player this season, 8 touchdowns last season. I would like to see more targets for him.

Thoughts and comments?

Comments

• BlueBlue Posts: 1,089Member ✭✭

Outside of Jordan Mathews I think Zach Ertz will see a decent uptick in looks. I think a lot depends on the QB situation, Bradford has been pretty beat up his whole career. If he can stay healthy I seems them doing pretty well.

• JGuilbault11JGuilbault11 Posts: 160Member

I like Ertz as well, health is the only concern for Bradford. He has some potential to do some big things for fantasy.

• BlueBlue Posts: 1,089Member ✭✭

I agree, Dad is a huge Rams fans. I don't question that he can be a good QB, but man he has taken a beating during his career. We shall see, hope he does well, even though I hate the Shegales!

• TexasShooterTexasShooter Posts: 1,806Member, Response Team ✭✭

Being a Cowboys fan I hope the Shegales fail miserably this season, but with his history you can only assume he wont make it the full season. Same with Murray. I do not wish any injuries, but with his history and the workload we piled on him last season I only see his production dropping.