Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

The Cafe Response Team is back! Message "dailyfantasycafe" if you're interested in being apart of the team dedicated to providing timely, quality feedback to our community. You will also earn a Response Team badge and 25 points -

This Week's Leaders

Pickup Jonathan Grimes - RB (Texans)?

cheesypoofs73cheesypoofs73 Posts: 193Member ✭✭

Is it worth picking Grimes up with ailing Foster - RB (Texans)?

Potential Drops:

Kenny Stills or Brandin Cooks - WRs (Saints)
or Andre Williams RB (Giants) or Khiry Robinson RB (Saints)?

• The_DarkhawkThe_Darkhawk Posts: 264Member, Community Writers

I think I would drop Stills and grab Grimes. I think Grimes is MUST own for all Foster owners. And I like Cooks over Stills, but either one could be expendable. If you really like those guys, I think Robinson is the other guy I'd drop. Ingram has looked good this season, Thomas will be the pass catching back, and until Robinson shows something else, he'll be left with scraps.

• indeedindeed Posts: 967Member ✭✭

I agree. Stills is the drop for peace of mind. I almost spelled it piece. Caught myself.

• cheesypoofs73cheesypoofs73 Posts: 193Member ✭✭
    edited August 2014

Unfortunately I have to drop a RB, I'm at the max of 6.
    So it's either Andre Williams RB (Giants) or Khiry Robinson RB (Saints).

Eddie Lacy, Tobey Gerhart, Andre Ellington, & Lamar Miller are too high up on my list.
    I was leaning toward Andre Williams RB (Giants)?

• The_DarkhawkThe_Darkhawk Posts: 264Member, Community Writers

I would drop Robinson for Grimes then.

• indeedindeed Posts: 967Member ✭✭

I don't think Grimes is 100% locked in as the backup. They could go with a RBBC if Foster goes does with Grimes and Blue. Grimes would likely get more carries but yuck, that could be ugly. I don't think Grimes is the lottery ticket some have him pegged for. Robinson's is limited. Are there any other FAs available worth listing? I would have no problem dropping him for a guy with more upside.