Cafeholics, check out our expert draft consulting partner.

DraftDayConsultants.com brings seasoned fantasy football analysts into your daft room. Eighty-three percent of our 2014 clients made the fantasy playoffs, with pre-draft, in-draft and season-long consultation from some of the most respected names in the industry. Gain an edge on your league mates today.

Receive a 10 percent discount on consultation service by using promo code: CONSULT

The Cafe Response Team is coming back in 2015. Message "dailyfantasycafe" if you're interested in being apart of the team dedicated to providing timely, quality feedback to our community. You will also earn a Response Team badge and 25 points - http://fantasyfootballcafe.com/badge/57
We are putting together a team of Fantasy Football Cafe Experts to help grow our community to new heights in 2015. If you have a passion for fantasy football, a proven record of success and want to get more involved, let us know - http://fantasyfootballcafe.com/discussion/39/how-to-apply-to-become-a-fantasy-football-cafe-expert

24-team, Rank these players.

doozdooz Posts: 69Member

24 team league, full dynasty league with contracts. Scoring is essentially standard, with bonus points for big yardage totals.

Would you rather take a flier on J.Dwyer or B.Rainey on 1 year, league minimum contracts, over Quinton Patton (3 years, league min) or R.Helu (1 year, league min contract)?

Here's my offense:

QB - C.Newton, M.Cassel

RB - A.Foster, F.Jackson, J.Grimes, A.Blue, R.Helu, B.Cunningham

WR - B.Marshall, A.Brown, J.Boykin, M.Sanu, Q.Patton

TE - G.Olsen, A.Fasano

Comments

• indeedindeed Posts: 903Member ✭✭

That is a nice 24 team league lineup. I'm sure a lot of teams have glaring holes. Your weakest player is Jackson at your RB2. Very nice team. I doubt it but any chance McKinnon is available? I'm sure the FA pool is sparse at best. Are there any other FAs you are contemplating?

• doozdooz Posts: 69Member

No, not at the moment. Pickings are slim.

I am weak at RB, but we only start 1RB in this league with a W-R-T flex, so not too bad if Foster and Jackson stay healthy.

Thanks for your input!

• murphysxmmurphysxm Posts: 284Member, Moderator mod

I think of the players you mentioned, Helu would be my guy. I think he has a chance in this offense to be on the field quite a bit.

• doozdooz Posts: 69Member

Yeah, I like Helu, too.

I was able to pick up Shaun Hill (all starting QBs have value in 24 team league) and Dwyer. Probably will just cut Dwyer again, but at league min, I don't mind holding onto him for a week.

As much as I like Patton's upside, I think have to cut him for Hill. I'm in a position to win this year, so I'd like an extra level of insurance against Newton sucking/injury.

• murphysxmmurphysxm Posts: 284Member, Moderator mod

@dooz I pretty much agree with everything here ^^^^^