Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Who's Online1

1 Guest

Morris for Jeffery

DManLuciaDManLucia Posts: 2Member

My WR's are Megatron, Antonio Brown and Jeffery as my flex plus Michael Floyd, D Hopkins and K Benjamin. RB's are Doug Martin, Chris Johnson, Joique Bell and Trent Richardson. I want to upgrade my RB. Thinking Alfred Morris and Riley Cooper and give up Alshon and T Rich. Willing to let go a little more to improve my starting lineup. Thoughts?

Comments

• indeedindeed Posts: 975Member ✭✭

I assume this is a standard league? No chance in a PPR. If it is standard I still wouldn't do it. I get that you are itching to move Floyd into your starting lineup and thus have a WR to spare, but don't just give one away. I'm not in love with Morris. He is fine, don't get me wrong, but you should be going after a bigger piece with your WR depth. Your RB2 is Bell and he is just fine. I'd hold out for a better RB.

• Blake_FincherBlake_Fincher Posts: 660Member, Expert Writers ✭✭

I would sit tight with what you have. You should be able to play matchups with your current RBs. If something better than that comes up, by all means do it. I just don't think you need to reach.

• srlarsonsrlarson Posts: 680Member ✭✭

I would rather have Jeffery.......try FLoyd & T Rich for Morrisand whatever junk he wants to throw in...

• DManLuciaDManLucia Posts: 2Member

That's kind of what I'm doing. Wait for someone desperate. But with my 3 top 10 WR's its tough to complain.

• Blake_FincherBlake_Fincher Posts: 660Member, Expert Writers ✭✭

I would keep Floyd. I think he puts up WR1 numbers this year.