Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

The Cafe Response Team is back! Message "dailyfantasycafe" if you're interested in being apart of the team dedicated to providing timely, quality feedback to our community. You will also earn a Response Team badge and 25 points -

Who's Online 2

+1 Guest

Trade to Upgrade RB2?

QB: Matt Ryan, ATL RB1: Demarco Murray, DAL RB2: Andre Ellington, ARI WR1: Calvin Johnson, DET WR2: Andre Johnson, HOU TE: Kyle Rudolph, MIN FLEX: Rashad Jennings, NYG D/ST: Patriots K: Shayne Graham B: Emmanual Sanders, DEN, WR B: Bishop Sankey, TEN, RB B: Christine Michael, SEA, RB B:Lamar Miller, MIA, RB B: Markus Wheaton, PIT, WR B: Andrew Hawkins, CLE, WR B: Carson Palmer, ARI, QB

I was thinking about offering Ellington and Jennings for Arian Foster. The guy I would be trading has little depth at RB and is very high on Ellington. I feel I could talk him into this. Would it be worth it to give myself two studs at RB to give up the depth? I feel I could plug Sanders in at Flex and not lose too much there? Or should I just be happy with my team and hold tight til the season starts?