Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

This Week's Leaders

First Auction Mock Draft

JGuilbault11JGuilbault11 Posts: 160Member

Hard to really tell in these, because most of the time these values don't fly in leagues where people know what they are doing. But here we go!

Comments

• BlueBlue Posts: 1,089Member ✭✭

There is a lot I love about this draft. Luck, Kelce,Cobb, Ameer, Bryant, AJ, all great value in my eyes. Personally I am not high on Hyde but his value is there, your bench looks pretty solid.

• JGuilbault11JGuilbault11 Posts: 160Member

10-team mock too, forgot that.

@Blue The first thing that came to mind was an option to package Hyde and Thomas for a top tier running back. I had wanted Jeremy Hill, because I sat back during the RB run, but some guy was waiting and just put him out there for $60 lol.

• TileGirlTileGirl Posts: 4Member

I like it. Morris seems high to me, is it not?

• JGuilbault11JGuilbault11 Posts: 160Member

@TileGirl said:
    I like it. Morris seems high to me, is it not?

Yes and no, for this mock he was a value price in comparison to where the other running backs went at. Which it didn't really hurt me anywhere else paying what I did. If he went for that in an actual auction draft, with committed members, it is way too high.

• TexasShooterTexasShooter Posts: 1,806Member, Response Team ✭✭

Love the whole draft except Hyde, lol I'm just not sold on him. If this was your actual roster I would try an use DT,Aj, or Cobb for a top RB. Not a fan of the whole RB position here.

I do like the upside in Randle/Abdullah for $4. Good value there if they both break out.