Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

This Week's Leaders

Who's Online1

Foolio
Foolio

just got done with my draft advice and how i did?

KaZ914KaZ914 Posts: 41Member

QB Drew Brees, Mariota
RB foster, jock bell, jonathan stewart, devote freeman, alfred blue
WR OBJ, Brandin cooks, Keenan allen, Cruz, kendall wright
TE Travis kelce
D Rams,patriots
K hauschska, matt bryant

any advice would be appreciated

Comments

• BlueBlue Posts: 1,089Member ✭✭

Is this a standard roster size? If so, you are leaving too many players out there by drafting backup TE, K, Def. Heck I don't even get a backup QB. To me, that's 4 slots that I could fill up with potential breakout WR/RBs. You WRs look good, a little shaky on the RBs though.

• BlueBlue Posts: 1,089Member ✭✭

Sorry just realized you only had 1 TE, so 3 spots

• TexasShooterTexasShooter Posts: 1,806Member, Response Team ✭✭

I like your WRs, steep drop off on your RB after Foster. I agree with @Blue, I will never draft 2 DEF and 2 K. Seems like there could have been some upside guys you could have snagged. While I will not draft 2 QB, does not bother me when others do. You've got a decent roster, but I think you left to much out on the table.

• slibertysliberty Posts: 320Member

Solid at WR, very weak at RB aside from Foster. Why would you waste roster spots on a backup QB, Defense, and K???

• srlarsonsrlarson Posts: 682Member ✭✭

one suggestion....drop the second kicker and look to see if Abdullah from Det is avail....sounds lik ehe will take the spot away from Bell. Other comment, OBJ and Cruz...two receivers from same team not usually a good thing....you have some waiver wire work to do...but it's a start...

• badams4badams4 Posts: 319Member

I agree like the above... No need for 2 kickers or 2 def IMO Pats dont even deserve to be on a roster...

• The_DarkhawkThe_Darkhawk Posts: 264Member, Community Writers

I'd like to know what the points system is, is it a keeper league, how many other teams are in the league?

• AliM3AliM3 Posts: 12Member

Yeah you wasted a lot of picks on backups when u could've gotten a couple of solid pieces. Good luck on the waiver wire. I would start by dumping the backups or trying to trade them

• runningchocrunningchoc Posts: 1,796Member ✭✭

Agreed with all of the above. Waste of roster spots with all those backups that are completely unnecessary.