Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

This Week's Leaders

2015 New Orleans Saints Fantasy Buzz

The loss of Jimmy Graham will hurt, and they seem focused on balancing out their offense. I do believe Drew Brees takes a fantasy hit this season, his attempts should go down. Still top ten of course. I am a big fan of Mark Ingram and Brandin Cooks this season. Also their 6'5 tight end Josh Hill should be a sleeper. I just don't feel that fantasy buzz coming out of the Saints like years past, when there is really a ton of upside. Who knows, Marques Colston could see more touchdowns, CJ Spiller stays healthy, he may hold some PPR value.

We have the Colts, Steelers, Lions, Eagles, Packers, Cowboys, Broncos all with the hype coming into 2015 for great offenses. It may or may not keep the Saints studs below their price or ADP.

Just some thoughts, or guys take Drew Brees in the top few rounds, and pair him with his targets like usual haha.

Comments

• JoshShep50JoshShep50 Posts: 191Member, Moderator mod

I still like Brees and am a fan of Cooks in PPRs. Hill is a nice upside play at tight end. I'll probably be mostly avoiding the running back situation unless either can be had for cheap. I'm already having visions of the old RBBC in New Orleans since Spiller and Ingram both have such different skill-sets they could conceivably split touches. Yuck. Colston might have something left in the tank, so he's a nice late-ish round target with upside, IMO.

• JGuilbault11JGuilbault11 Posts: 160Member

That is very true, but the talks of leaning on a steady ground game in N.O. has me intrigued. Sean Payton should favor Ingram over Spiller if they go with a balanced approach. Agree on Colston.

• JoshShep50JoshShep50 Posts: 191Member, Moderator mod

I'll be interested to see ADPs, because if Spiller can be had late enough, I'll jump on him. His speed should play especially well indoors.