Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

This Week's Leaders

Zero TDs for the "Elite 5 RBs" in Week 1

MattyNMattyN Posts: 996Member, Expert Writers ✭✭

Goose Egg in TDs from McCoy, Peterson, Charles, Forte & Lacy this week.

(McCoy, Forte, AP still had solid games).

Comments

• BleedGr33nBleedGr33n Posts: 252Member

yup and I have Charles and Lacy! frustrated. luckily I flexed CJ2K who did ok. thinking about trading one of my top RB's for a stud WR like D Thomas or Dez if I can get the team to throw in a RB2 like Jennings or something similar. who has a better year Charles or Lacy?

• muskrat21muskrat21 Posts: 349Member

don't panic it's week 1. things settle down around week 3.

• MattyNMattyN Posts: 996Member, Expert Writers ✭✭
    edited September 2014

I completely agree w @muskrat21‌. No time to panic.

However, regarding the Charles Vs. Lacy question...

I think Charles is the better RB but I'm worried about that Chiefs team. Alex Smith has never showed me that he can throw the ball deep. I don't see how every defensive co-ordinator they face doesn't stack the box and dare Smith to go over the top.

• The_DarkhawkThe_Darkhawk Posts: 264Member, Community Writers

Lacy! Haha yeah it's only week one. McCoy saved his day with yards today. But that Eagles offesne looked UGLY early on

• MattyNMattyN Posts: 996Member, Expert Writers ✭✭

Only week 1. No reason to over react on any of these guys.

• BleedGr33nBleedGr33n Posts: 252Member
    edited September 2014

anytime I can win with Charles and Lacy combining for 6 points I'm happy. cordarrelle, AJ and CJ2K held it down. just need Dez to stay contained this 2nd half.

I share the same concerns for Charles tho. not like Tennessee is the greatest defense either. I didn't see much of the game to really know what the hell happened. I just can't believe they couldn't get Charles 50-60 all purpose yards one way or the other.

Eagles offense started slow last year as well but I think they'll be fine. they got a little rattled early on seemed to abandon the run early. that 4th down sproles call up the guy was a beauty for a TD.

the jets running game looked solid, loved the play calling. I think CJ is in for a solid year. wouldn't be worried if he was my rb2.

Lynch looks like best 1st round pick so far in my opinion . dude is just the model of consistency.

• dawinner127dawinner127 Posts: 40Member

No touchdowns but forte had a great game!!!!

• rkkcobrarkkcobra Posts: 88Member

Yeah Week 1 Always fun